SATELLITE DISH INSTALLATION/MAINTENANCE/REMOVAL POLICY
- Satellite Dish cannot be installed on any part of Association Common Area. It is highly recommended that, if at all possible, the dish not be mounted on the roofs.
- Satellite Dish shall be 39 inches or less in diameter or diagonal measurement.
- Satellite Dish can be installed inside a unit facing out a window.
- Cable must enter the unit as close as possible to the dish location, and must be secured and hidden as best as possible. Cable entry into the unit must be through a water tight opening with a drip loop placed in the cable.
- Satellite Dish can be mounted on a post. The height of said post shall be no more than the distance required to fully contain said post in one’s own yard should it topple.
- Association has option to require reasonable camouflage such as painting the installation a color matching the surroundings, landscaping and/or screens.
- Association requests that you contact us prior to installation so that we can have maintenance personal work with you to find the best possible installation location.
- Dish shall be installed/removed by a licensed contractor. Unit owner shall take full responsibility for any damage which is caused by installation or removal of said dish. Responsibility shall pass to all subsequent unit owners, and must be so disclosed by the unit owner at the time of sale of the unit. At the time of sale of the unit, the Association shall have sufficient funds held in escrow to cover any repairs necessary should damage be found which may be associated with installation/removal of said dish.
- This policy shall prohibit all other devices that are not designed to receive television signals.